Admissions to Bryant Woods starts with a personal visit.
For more information or to schedule a time to observe our classroom, please call our school.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Hours of operation: 8:30 to 4:00
Contact: Executive Director
New Student Process: Admissions to Bryant Woods
Above all, our goal is to have you witness our authentic approach to the Montessori philosophy prior to enrolling your child. We have found that children do well in our program as a result of parents who are knowledgeable about the program. Furthermore, a child will naturally be more comfortable with our program when a parent is comfortable with the decision to send their children here.
- Parent Classroom Observation (about 25 – 30 minutes)
- Submit Application and fee of $100.00.
- Receive contract on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Return contract within 30 days with a deposit of 20% of the overall tuition.
- School confirms child’s placement upon receipt of contract and deposit
- State required and other school paperwork sent to parents
- Paperwork completed and submitted by parent no later than the 1st da of school
Criteria: Admissions to Bryant Woods
- Admissions are on a rolling basis
- Children must be three years of age within one month of our admissions dates.
- Children must be 5 years of age by September 1st to be eligible to attend our Kindergarten program.
- Children must be toilet trained and be able to use the toilet independently.
Application Procedure: Admissions to Bryant Woods
- Call to schedule a tour @ 410-730-7525
- Interact with the Director and teachers while observing the class in action
- Submit a completed application along with a $100.00 application fee
Guidelines for Selection
Applications to BWMCH will be taken based on the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled students who have applied for re-enrollment
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- New students on a first-come, first-served basis
All placements will be determined by the Executive Director.